Drawing - My interest as a child

All my experiences through the years

My love for art began when I was about 7 years old, but my drawings were a little off because I was a kid and didn't really have techniques at the time. When I turned 12 years old, I started to see some progress in it, but unfortunately, during those elementary days, I lost all of my drawings, so there's nothing I can show you about my old drawings, and honestly, i used to be proud of my colorful drawings, but now they're just black and white like shading. Last year, I started taking commissions from friends, but I don't like getting paid because I'm doing it for myself to see if I improve. If they ask me to draw something the next day, I'll do it even if it takes 3 to 6 hours, and they ask how much they own me. I simply want to say that I am not seeking for anything in return because it is my hobby, and I am honored to do it for someone who appreciates it.


The techniques I use when drawing 


And my Tachiquins I use are this, as you can see in the image, with circles and lines, which serve as guidance for the face of the anime drawing it before I start to add the details like shadows and body. 





Here are a few of my commissioned drawings. If it has kiko, it is my signature. however, some do not have it since they do not want me to sign them.




If you like to draw, I recommend that you do this. 


Start with the Basics : Enjoy the process of creating art rather than the final product. Recognize that learning to draw is similar to doing anything you enjoy.
Get the Right Tools : I, for example, use Mitsubishi B2 pencils and gel pens for shading, and I use Coton for defining to achieve smooth shadows. 
Learn from Tutorials : I learned how to draw while watching YouTube videos. It helps me improve a lot, and I highly recommend you do it to.
Draw What You Enjoy : If you enjoy drawing realistically, try it. Even if you don't succeed, that's fine since perfection will take time. The procedure will be trial and error until you succeed.
Explore Different Subjects : If your confuse on what you want to draw like me, when I was a youngster, I didn't really know what I liked to draw until anime introduced me to it, and I started to appreciate it, so I encourage you do various types of art out there.




Comments

Post a Comment